I actually thought that I’d be posting about another project that I’m working on right now, but those mittens reached a point on Tuesday where they were finished with one step and ready for blocking. They were still wet on Wednesday, so I couldn’t do any other work on them. Instead, I wound up working on a hat with the goal of using up some leftover yarn. I don’t like having leftover yarn, but I do like making hats. ★
I decided to crochet instead of knitting, so I picked a hat pattern accordingly. I searched in Ravelry, and the image of this hat caught my eye (and met my criteria for yardage, etc.), and when I saw it was a pattern from moogly that seemed an even better reason to pick it! ♥ (Lately I’ve really been enjoying some of the patterns and tutorials from moogly.) I actually started it on Tuesday, but I didn’t get any farther than the increases for the crown–I was left with a big potholder-looking item at the end of the evening.