It’s the annual challenge to blog in a way different to how you normally blog.
- Rowan Big Wool. I am obsessed. Ever since that bundle arrived in the mail, I keep thinking about more patterns I could make with more of it to justify buying more of it. I dream of hoarding it and sitting on the wooly pile like Smaug.
- Tiny Owl Knits. This ties in nicely with the above, because so many of her patterns are designed to use the yarn of my current obsession. I already have that yarn in supply for three patterns from Woodland Knits: Woodland Hoodlet, Dragon Watcher’s Hood, and Tiny Violet Hand Puff. But what about Grimm’s Cottage???
- Addi Click. Now that my Addi Click needles are being borrowed by someone else, I really miss them! When I first received the set from my late grandmother’s things, I had concerns about the click join and the metal tips. I didn’t really look forward to using them. Now that I’ve started using them, I miss how light they are and how easy the join is to connect.
- Cables. Lately I want to cable everything. I finished cabled socks, made a cabled hat, am working on a cabled sweater, am eyeing a cabled hoodlet… This must be cable fever!
- Biofix Wiśnia Classic. When I first bought this herbal tisane I was not all that impressed… but now that I’ve been drinking it at work, I’ve really grown to like it. I think the trick is to steep it only a short while, or it gets bitter.